The Second Edition of the PLT conference foresees six special tracks that covers different topic of the overlapping between psychology, learning and technology.
Papers that cover the topics of these special tracks are welcome. For information on a specific special track, please refer to the related chair:
- Bilingualism and second language learning (Chair: Prof. Paola Palladino – UNIFG: email@example.com)
- Digital Psychology and Digital Settings (Chair: Prof. Annamaria Petito: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Emotion and Learning (Chair: Prof. Tiziana Quarto – email@example.com)
- Advances in Technology Enhanced Learning and teaching (Chairs: Prof. Francesco Sulla & Prof. Raffaele Di Fuccio – firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com)
- Psychological Counseling and New Technologies (Chair: Prof. Giovanna Celia – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Learning Disorders (Chiar: Prof. Chiara Valeria Marinelli – email@example.com)